C D E
F G H
I J K
L M N
O P Q
R S T
U V W
X Y Z
- Term applied to any taxonomic group at any taxonomic rank.
- Cylindric and slender, as the normal culm of a grass plant.
- Borne at or belonging to the extremity or summit; distal.
- A surface marked with square to rectangular depressions.
- An erect, lateral shoot.
- Vestiture of dense, short, soft, matted hairs.
- Crossing the width of an object.
- A group of three, as applied to spikelets of Chrysopogon or Hordeum. Consists of a sessile spikelet and two pedicellate spikelets. In Chrysopogon this represents a reduced racemose branch.
- The apex or base of a structure that is flat or ends abruptly. It appears to be cut off.
- Bearing small projections or warty protuberances.
- Caespitose; bunched.
- Swollen; appearing to be filled from within.