C D E
F G H
I J K
L M N
O P Q
R S T
U V W
X Y Z
- Prefix meaning inversely.
- A solid figure with the shape of a cone; widest at the apex and pointed at the base.
- Unequal sides; slanting.
- Object with round ends and parallel margins, three times longer than wide.
- Egg-shaped with widest part above the middle.
- A solid that is obovate in outline.
- Pear-shaped, with the wide end toward the apex.
- Pointed with an angle greater than 90o. A broad pointed apex or base.
- Secund; arranged only on one side.
- Loose, spreading (e.g., inflorescences, with few spikelets and long branches).
- Structures that are paired at the nodes and placed one on each side of the node; stamen inserted directly in front of the petal; leaves are also opposite.
- Approaching a circular outline.
- Broadly elliptical but with rounded ends; similar to oblong, but not as long.
- Egg-shaped with the widest part below the middle
- Bearing ovules.
- The structure within the ovary that will become the seed after fertilization.