C D E
F G H
I J K
L M N
O P Q
R S T
U V W
X Y Z
- General appearance or aspect of a plant; growth form.
- Having the character of an herb; not woody. Grasses, grasslikes, and forbs are herbs.
- Herbarium Specimen
- Dried and pressed plants mounted for permanent preservation with collection data such as habitat and geographical location included.
- Covered with coarse, straight rather stiff hairs, usually perpendicular to the surface.
- Rough with erect, bristly hairs.
- Thin and translucent or transparent.