C D E
F G H
I J K
L M N
O P Q
R S T
U V W
X Y Z
- Arching margins of leaf which is pointed at both ends, about two times longer than wide.
- Narrow, the length several times the width or thickness.
- Slightly notched apex.
- The product of the egg and endosperm nuclei that forms the sporophyte in a developing seed.
- Appearing or growing as part of another structure.
- Nutritive tissue near the embryo of the seed; develops from a fusion of polar nuclei and sperm nucleus.
- A continuous margin without teeth or lobes.
- A small, nonvasculated flap or flange of tissue on the side of the grass embryo axis opposite the scutellum.
- Same length or width.
- Upright in relation to the ground; perpendicular to the ground.
- Irregularly toothed on the margins or at the apex; appearing to be chewed off.
- Protruding (e.g., the inflorescence from the sheath).